Windows Live Movie Maker Black Screen (Solution)

I just finished making a video on my windows movie maker 2012. I rendered it together and exported in mp4 format. I was glad that the video was completed. But when I opened it in VLC media player the file opened and the audio was playing perfectly. However, the video itself was not available a black screen was being shown on the screen.


I thought there was some problem with my VLC media player. But the video was not being played on any other player as well. So, I checked this on Google and found out that my video graphic driver was outdated.

Here is the solution I used to get the Windows Live Movie maker to stop showing black screen.

1. Go to device manager:

2. Update display driver:


3. Restart computer:



4. Again save the windows live movie maker file:





5. Voila you are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not SPAM or ABUSE in the comments. Jazak Allah