Its a Step by Step process.
- First of all log in to administrator account.
- Press Windows button+R to open Run prompt.
- Write 'regedit' in the Run command prompt and press enter.
- A dialog box of registry edit will open on your screen.
- Now Click + sign next to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>MICROSOFT>WINDOWS NT>CURRENTVERSION.
- Scroll to "Registered Owner" in the right pane window and open it by pressing enter.
- Type the name that you wish to enter and press OK.
*Don't mess with the registry unless you are really specific about the task you are performing.