Visiting and getting a driving license is a burdensome task, nonetheless one has to do it.
Here is a guide to all those who are new to driving and want their first license.
- Visit the nearest driving license center near your area (in Karachi they are at Clifton, Nazimabad, Baldia Town and Korangi)
- Take the form from the photocopy center
- You will need two photos and two NIC copies.
- Fill the form (make sure to take a pen with you) and paste the picture on top.
- Take the token from the main counter.
- Enter your form for computerized entry and wait for your turn (be patient it will take at least 30minutes).
- IF your form is about (Bike and Car license) you will have to submit 600rs to the counter after your computerized entry, for your registration.
- After 15minutes you will be called for (Medical Test)
- Wait for your photo shoot and you are done.
- Collect your learning license, it is valid for one year and can be renewed to a Permanent license after 45days.